Saturday, November 28, 2009

Playstation 3 Vs. Xbox 360 (ps3 v xbox360)

It's probably the most debated topic concerning video games. It's too controversial for just anyone to review in a single post.

It's Sony Playstation 3 versus Microsoft Xbox 360

This is simply the introduction to my new series on the drawing board. I'm going to make a non-biased review of each console on specific subjects I chose. I will be officially comparing the Microsoft Xbox 360 Pro console (white w/ hard drive) and the Sony Playstation 3 Black console "Fat". I own an Xbox 360 but have played the Playstation 3 just as much as my Xbox 360 at my friend's house. Both consoles are about $250 dollars so all that is left to compare is content.

The subjects I am to review are:
  1. Console Design and Look
  2. Controllers
  3. Hardware (add ons, durability, maneuverability, buttons located on console, cooling)
  4. Software (stores, avatars, main menus)
  5. Graphics
  6. Online gaming community
  7. Game selection
  8. And any other things I can think of while blogging.

Stay tuned on my channel to see my updates; I'm going to try to keep them short so you can read them in less time it would take you to earn enough money to buy both consoles. I hope you can get to enjoy each one and actually see which one is better for your gaming needs, so so long, and see you guys next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment